Does anyone else love Into The Gloss as much as we do? If you haven’t checked them out yet, I would run and click on their site asap!. Just be sure to thank us after you’ve fallen in love with the endless beauty features they have on their site…No seriously, we would appreciate the recognition, haha. (seriously..)
Emily Weiss is the founder and creative director of Into The Gloss, a dedicated beauty blog with articles about everything from the best trick on nailing that winged eyeliner, to personal q&a’s with some of our favorite models/designers/editors/celebs/girls next door. Who doesn’t want to know what Coco Rocha has in her makeup bag? Or Kate Moss, or Gisele Bundchen? What is the inspiration behind the makeup used in Vivienne Westwood’s Spring 2013 fashion show? How about Proenza Schouler or Marc Jacobs? Do you want to know? Hello! We do! Emily Weiss is absolutely stunning, and her personality shines through her writing. Did we mention that she was stunning? I envy the short hair, and am seriously considering going super short this year – just putting it out there. (K) We love the style in which Into The Gloss conducts their interviews and features. ITG reels you in with honesty, fantastic photography, and amazing content for the beauty obsessed! Every time we read an article on ITG, we feel empowered, inspired and beautiful. We also find ourselves LOL’ing every now and then too. Beauty can be funny too. (That is, of course, when you aren’t the one with the lipstick teeth at Monday’s morning meeting..)
Emily Weiss will be making an in-store appearance at Holt Renfrew – Bloor St. on Tuesday.January.22nd at 8pm for a little q&a. I (K) personally would love to meet Emily. She is a huge inspiration to me as a creative writer and she has such unique style. Holt Renfrew will be hosting a sure-to-be phenomenal cosmetic event at both Toronto’s & Vancouver locations offering exclusive previews of spring 2013 beauty products, prizes, complimentary beauty treatments, and more. Tickets are $25, and are redeemable towards beauty purchases of $75 or more on the night of the event.
Now, let’s talk about what’s being offered at said event. Apart from the exclusive insight everyone will receive on 2013’s newest beauty products, there will also be a pretty impressive line-up of complimentary services offered
● Mini-manicures and nail colour touch-ups from Holts Salon & Spa, Deborah Lippmann, Butter London, and YSL
● Mini makeovers from Chanel, Clinique, Estée Lauder, Guerlain, NARS
● Mini facials from Aqua di Parma
● Make-up demonstrations from Bobbi Brown, Burberry, Clé de Peau, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Laura Mercier
● Eye shadow and eye care demonstrations from Clé de Peau, Shu Uemura
● Makeup brush cleaning from Beauty So Clean – bring two makeup brushes and have them cleaned with Beauty So Clean, the world’s first cosmetic sanitizer
● Brow waxing from Holts Salon & Spa
● Hand massages from Aqua di Parma, Guerlain, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
● Hand paraffin treatment from Sisley, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Bottega Veneta, and Balenciaga Fragrances
Tickets are available now! Online at www.holtrenfrew.com or in-store through Concierge. Space is limited!, so book those tickets, and let’s get our glam on!